Friday, February 1, 2008

Think ! before you order your next fast food delivery

Experience counts. And young people just simply do not understand risk in their seeking for such fun.

My eldest daughter just passed her driving, and I will have her drive with me seating as passenger, and good thing my heart is still pretty strong otherwise I could end the trip with heart attack.

You can see that a new and young driver is not aware of speeding thrills but it kills. Their judgement is also poor, but many youngsters will dispute this once I stop writing.

The other point I feel very much to write about is young motorcyclist. The fatality of motorcyclist is very high and very young lives.

I ride a motorcycle myself and it is quite okie, but the way some drivers drive on the road is as if motorcyclist has no right to be on the road and of course on the other hand, some young riders are quite careless.

I wanted to discourage people from ordering fast food delivery as most are delivered by motorcyclist. When one rush on a motorcycle, it is very dangerous.

Can you sleep well if the poor delivery boy died while delivering your pizza or burger and he is someone's only child. Unless a proper safety is maintained, we should avoid ordering fast food delivery at the expense of a young life.

No comments: