Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Insurance for Kidney patient

My mum's kidney is now left with 10% kidney function and if it fails further kidney dialysis is needed.

My friend's mother is already on kidney dialysis.Each month, Incomeshield pays $2000 for the dialysis, and other cost that is beyond the cover can be up to $700 more in expenses.

Say what one like, wholelife plan, especially those with limited premium payment may be good for last stage of one's life.I have 3 Living Policy myself taken over the years when there was no limited premium payment plan then. In my old age, I will continue these policies, so that I will not be a burden to the next generation. I wish limited premium plan was available then.Premium can be high for wholelife, but it gives one peace of mind in old age.

This is what I see in my friend's mother and my own mother now.

Shield Plan is the most basic important plan to have.

A critical illness wholelife plan of appropriate amount will be helpful.

Why burden the next generation?

No comments: