Friday, December 31, 2010

As we approach the end of 2010, may I take this opportunity to wish you and family joy, health and wealth.

2010 has been an exciting year and a good year for most as economy picks up.

I will always do what I can when I am needed. This year has not seen any major claim, which is good, meaning most are in good health. Do pardon me for any lapse of service, if any.

It has also been exciting even into last few days when one of my client's IncomeShield has been switched out by fraud. The case has been reported to police for investigation since signature is not my client's signature. Important is to get it reinstated, thus proof of fraud is important in this case. This show case that there are some black sheep in the industry. I have never imagined how this can happen.

2011 seems bullish and may be a year to watch out, to liquidate some investment funds if it gets too bullish or maybe 2012. This is just my personal take on the economy. With all respect, during market down turn, no fund manager speaks, but after market recovered, most will talk about upturn and how record will be achieved forward, but when it collapsed, most go silent again for a long time. So when there is talk of bullish market and how index record will climb, perhaps is a sign to consider if it is time to liquidate. What goes up will come down, easy to say but always never take action until too late.

Hope 2011 will be another exciting and prosperous year, wishing you and family all the best.

No comments: