Thursday, July 25, 2013

Time of bonding


A long time client called me yesterday out to buy me dinner, is more a friend after so many years. 18 years perhaps. Lately with a few friends and clients involved in claims, there is a need of a little emotional bonding.

She appear to me as a very nice lady who spot a crew cut to support her friend who undergoes chemo treatment, and when I met her at hawker centre I could not believe it was her and took my phone to call and it was really her. A supportive friend who will go the mile for a friend.

This morning paper in Mind and Body, a doctor wrote about her former nurse who succumb to SLE. Life is fragile, especially in mid-life, body start to break down or illness will set in. 

I am just thankful that what I do may just be able to provide a little peace of mind and help in term of expenses needed when such situation happens. Again, one should look into their needs and plan to meet the need and not want.

No comments: