Thursday, April 19, 2007

In event of an Accident - Do not confront

Read the ST report of an incident between a taxi driver and a motorist today, ending with motorist having serious injury.

I ride a motorcycle and drives, and I am aware of how some arrogant people drives on the road.

As a matured person, we do not challenge them, younger person challenge them and ended up dead. I suspect some young motorcyclist challenged such motorist and ended dead, I have been young once (err...still not too old now ), and cocky young rider before. Thank God I survived to tell the story. Even as an older or rather matured person now, everyday I meet with arrogant driver. One that nearly knock me off the road last year.

In event of an accident, CAR REGISTRATION NUMBER is sufficient for reporting, so if the other party fail to co-operate, it is fine, take down car number and report, Insurer will trace them.

Let the insurer do the dirty job of fighting such accident dispute.

Do not confront, keep COOL !

No comments: