Friday, April 20, 2007

Stay with your existing servicing agent

Some of you came to my blog via Mr Tan Kin Lian's blog.

Thank you very much for reading my blog.

I stay committed to provide my clients the advice and service needed.

If you ask me for advice, I will give you a reply,but if you have an existing servicing agent, I would normally encourage you to stay with your agent.

I have received some email enquiry and I have given the answer, those I notice have an existing agent, I normally will refer them to their own agent, please do not be offended.

There is no regulation that one cannot seek other agent within same company, unless you have not been served well,I would normally prefer you stay with existing agent.

But for some reason, you wish to seek me, I would be happy to attend to you.

No comments: