Friday, October 30, 2009

A successful Permanent Incapacity claim for DPS

(Have been receiving appreciative client's invitations to meals and even getting moon cakes for several claims lately. Wonder what will happen to me, if ever there is a claim disputed, I HOPE it will not happen. So far has been so good.)

Compliments to Mr Chew Kia Wong and Mr Thomas Phua

To: CEO
NTUC INCOME

Dear Mr Tan,
It is with much pleasure that I'm sending this email.

My experience with the recent claims that I made on my DPS and Eldershield insurance policies have been delightful for me because of two of your staff members, namely Mr Chew Kia Wong and Mr Thomas Phua.

It is not because I have been successful in my claims that I'm writing to you. You see, Mr Chew has truly been very professional in his dealings with me. Yet he has shown competence coupled with compassion. When he and his staff spotted some technical inconsistencies in the documents which I submitted to support my claims, he did not take the stance of coldly rejecting my claim outright. Instead, he gave me reasonable and valuable advice on how to mitigate the problems and thus make good the claims.

He has indeed displayed the sterling quality of an empathetic gentleman who understands the predicament of a genuine claimant.

I must also add that my agent for many years now, Mr Thomas Phua, has given me immense support by championing my claims. He has been both an agent par excellence as well as a good friend to me.In my humble opinion, both Mr Chew and Mr Phua are indeed valuable assets to NTUC INCOME and are great examples of how service should be rendered to your customers and policy holders. I should mention that the other staff members I have dealt with have also been very efficient and responsive. You should be justly proud of them all!

With best regards,

No comments: