Thursday, March 29, 2007

Anti-Smoking Campaign - Why Smoke?

The anti-smoking campaign is not new.

But why smoke? In all respect to my younger colleague whenever I pass by them when they are having their puff, I will alway tell them, friend,save the cigarette money and buy Living Policy.

Though I speak in a jest, I mean to tell them the truth.

One pack of cigarette is about $7?

If one smokes away $5 a day, one month is $150.

Friend, give up smoking and channel this $150 to buy a Living Policy is far better.

I can say as much for so many years, that whenever I pass them by, before I rattle my words, my friends will now always tell me back before I open my mouth "okie, okie, stop smoking and buy Living Policy ".

It is a habit that is not easy to give up, but I encourage you to do so for the sake of health and your family.

Do not smoke your life away.

No comments: