Saturday, March 10, 2007

Pedestrian head onto my motorbike

I just came back from Ubi Traffic Police station.

At 1835hr, on 9th March 2007, while travelling Lavender Street I was involved in an accident.

One boy head onto rear of my motorcycle.

The mother and two boys rush across the road, and one of the boy straight straight run and crashed into back of my motorcycle box. I wobbled and controlled the bike and came to immediate stop and realised that boy head onto my rear box.

I immediately went to check him. He had bruise on his forehead.

He was stable and but I was worried for his head and told the mum I will call the ambulance, but his mum refused, but I insisted and call 999 ambulance came and send them to KKH.

I waited for traffic police to arrive to clear me and after investigation, left scene at 8.30 pm.I was then asked to report to Ubi at 10 pm for investigation. I have done that and police report done.

I am thankful, the boy is okie, but I do not want to take chance since his head head onto my bike.

Also thank God, the shop owner stand witness for me and gave his statement to traffic police at scene that it was the boy not attended to by his mum rushed out and hit rear of my bike.

I hope pedestrians, especially those with young children, please do not to take road safety for granted.

No comments: